Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked most.
Please read through these answers before contacting us via phone or the contact form.
- Are pets allowed?
- Pets are allowed on site. (Please remember to bring a cage or lead and pet food, etc.)
NOTE: Pets are not allowed in guest rooms.
- Is it possible to pay by credit card?
- We cannot accept payment by credit card at this facility.
However, some of the websites taking reservations online do allow credit cards.
- Are fireworks allowed?
- Yes. Fireworks are allowed up to 8:00pm.
- Is there a pool?
- This facility does not have a swimming pool.
The focus here is on enjoying the natural surroundings. Therefore, typical resort hotel style activities have not been made available.
- Is there a convenience store?
- The Oku Cooperative Store is just across the road.
- What time is check in?
- Check-in is between 2:00pm and 5:00pm.
You must contact us by 4:00pm if you are going to arrive after 5:00pm. (The front desk closes at 5:00pm)
- Is it possible to add breakfast / dinner to our reservation?
- Yes. We charge separately for meals.
Please call in advance to book your meals. Tel: 0980-50-4141